This Diocese holds a unique place in the Anglican Communion, having two Bishoprics. This uniqueness provides for a remarkable Diocesan Office that is located in both regional cities. The Senior Executive Manager of the Diocese is Mr Simon Cayley.
Charlotte Brown House is on the Te Ara Hou Christian Social Services Village site on the outskirts of Hamilton City. There is a small administration team based here including:
- Jill Schumacher, the Executive Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Helen Martin, reception and administration. (email@example.com)
In addition, a number of Bishopric and Diocesan staff have offices here:
- The Rev'd Julian Perkins, Bishop's Executive Chaplain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Diocesan Director of Mission, Education and Vocations (vacant)
- The Rev Paul Weeding, Vocations Officer (email@example.com)
Te Ara Hou Village also accommodates Anglican Action.
Tikituterangi House is a few minutes out of New Plymouth on the road to Inglewood. The office accommodates Bishop Philip's Special Projects Officer, Belinda Holmes and the Archbishop's Assistant Natalie Kennaugh (both of whom are employed by the General Synod to support the Archbishop). The Bishop’s Action Foundation is co-located here. Several of the BAF staff will be familiar to parishioners as BAF provides some admin and management support to Taranaki parishes through a contract for service. In particular, many will know Ngaire Potter, who provides accounts support to numerous Diocesan parishes.