te huinga | ministry school
july 2021 - partnership & reconciliation
- Beginning Wednesday 11am,
- Concluding with Eucharist and lunch on Friday.
Waikato Diocesan School for Girls
660 River Road
Please note: On Thursday we will be travelling to Tauranga by bus to visit the Mission Station.
REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
What you need to know
Kia ora, thank you for your registration!
Please read the following email and see the map below.
Arrival and Registration: 11.00am (NOTE: Eucharist starts at 11.30am)
Please arrive through the Martin Street entrance and follow the bright green line on the map to park on the courts. Then walk around to the front of the chapel where you will be greeted and presented with your name tag, conference booklet, and (if you are staying) details of your accommodation.
(To access Martin Street: turn off Clarkin Road onto McNicol Street. Martin Street is the second turn on your left.)
There will be time before dinner to transfer your bags to your rooms.
Key to abbreviations on nametag
- O/N Registered Overnight Guest
- V Vegetarian
- GF Gluten Free
- DF Dairy Free
- FL Registered for Friday Lunch
- Dep Departing after Eucharist on Friday (i.e. before Friday Lunch)
- If you have multiple nametags, you registered multiple times.
- If you have no title, then a mistake was made or you opted not to have one. Aroha mai.
- All meals will be in the Dining Room, except for Thursday Matariki celebration – which will be in the Hall.
- Breakfast is available on Thursday and Friday morning to all guests who are staying overnight.
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are available to all guests on both Wednesday and Thursday nights. Please come for dinner both nights – it is not only paid for, but critical to building community.
- Thursday is a special Matariki celebration with entertainment after dinner. Some wine will be served with dinner. The Hall is marked with a blue ring on the map – you can access it through the Piki Mahuta Centre.
- Friday lunch is available for all those who registered for Friday lunch.
- All accommodation is onsite in one of the boarding houses.
- On registration you will receive directions to your room.
- You will not need bed linen or towels (feel free to bring your favourite pillow).
- There are two buses taking everyone to and from Tauranga.
- Buses will leave by 8.30 on Thursday morning and depart Tauranga at 3pm.
- Please return on the same bus that you left on.
- All meals will be provided on Thursday.
- In Tauranga you will be divided into three groups.
Where does my help come from?
- (After prayer) you can look for:
- Pa Cruz
- Rev Julian Perkins
- Mrs Melanie Black
- Waikato Dio Staff: Teani Solomon
Kia ora, registrations have now closed.