FlexiLearn is one of the options in St John's College's Regional Learning Programme to equip people in and for ministry, whether ordained or in lay roles. FlexiLearn courses can be studied from anywhere you are and consist of a series of weekly live online classes with associated readings and discussion forums that you take part in at any time of the day or night through written interaction online.
The College of St John the Evangelist offers a level 5 (NZQA approved) Diploma in Christian Studies by Distance (i.e. online learning).There are no tuition fees charged to Anglicans supported by their Diocese.
- It takes approximately 4 years to complete the qualification online.
- The Diocese will offer tutorial support on request
- Students are asked to cover the cost of any books they choose to buy
- The programme is called FlexiLearn
2020 Semester One:
- Formed for Mission (10cr) 17 Feb to 8 Apr
- Gospel of Luke (10cr) 27 Apr to 25 June
2020 Semester Two:
- Doing Theology (15cr) 20 July to 22 Oct
- Developing Intergenerational Communities (5cr) Nov 2 to Dec
All applications to study at St John's College must be approved by the Diocesan Ministry Educator, Ven Stephen Black. Please note the difference between the two forms below. If you are a new student you
will need to complete both.
- If you have not enrolled at St John's College already, please complete the Application for Admission form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enrol in courses please complete the Enrolment in Courses form and return to email@example.com